Hi ! Welcome to CHILLAX Forum Smile

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take just a few second and register. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like:

- Ability to interact with other CHILLAX members.
- Create new discussions / reply to existing discussions.
- Join the Chatbox. (located at the bottom of the homepage)
- Repetition system: Give positive / negative vote to others' reply.
- Gain points and level up for cool badges as you post more.
- Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more.
- Participate in different competition with all kinds of prizes.
- Be able to use every new features.
- Get full support from us.

PS. REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK / HOMEPAGE THIS WEBSITE !
Hi ! Welcome to CHILLAX Forum Smile

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take just a few second and register. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like:

- Ability to interact with other CHILLAX members.
- Create new discussions / reply to existing discussions.
- Join the Chatbox. (located at the bottom of the homepage)
- Repetition system: Give positive / negative vote to others' reply.
- Gain points and level up for cool badges as you post more.
- Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more.
- Participate in different competition with all kinds of prizes.
- Be able to use every new features.
- Get full support from us.

PS. REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK / HOMEPAGE THIS WEBSITE !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support, Laughter, Connections are the highlights of our active friendly community.
A place where you can leave all your worries behind, and just chill & relax with different people from all over the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking Bad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Burndogg
Level 1
Level 1

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

Any body seen this yet? outstanding show, in which a schoolteacher whose life is falling apart teams up with a renegade ex-student to start a meth lab, brilliant new dark comedy drama. Starring Bryan Cranston (Hal from Malcolm in the middle). Give it a go. Google "Breaking Bad".
Back to top Go down
Handjob Bob
Level 0
Level 0

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:35 am

I've got the first few episodes of this to watch, but there is so much good TV at the moment.

I've also heard very good things about Lie To Me - starring Tim Roth.
Back to top Go down
santaz
Level 0
Level 0

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 am

Burndogg wrote:
Any body seen this yet? outstanding show, in which a schoolteacher whose life is falling apart teams up with a renegade ex-student to start a meth lab, brilliant new dark comedy drama. Starring Bryan Cranston (Hal from Malcolm in the middle). Give it a go. Google "Breaking Bad".

Is it on english Tv?

I love the dude who plays Hal from Malcolm In the Middle he's the funniest character in that show by far.
Back to top Go down
Burndogg
Level 1
Level 1

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 am

Quote :
Is it on english Tv?

I love the dude who plays Hal from Malcolm In the Middle he's the funniest character in that show by far.

Yeah hes brilliant, im afraid the show is only in the U.S as far as i can see, would imagine it will be here within the year, but you ought not to wait for that.
Back to top Go down
gambit28
Level 0
Level 0

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:47 am

Just thought i'd bump this as this incredible show is finally on in the UK. Tuesdays on 5USA. Absolutely brilliant. Make sure you take a gander.
Back to top Go down
purplepanda
Level 0
Level 0

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:31 am

gambit28 wrote:
Just thought i'd bump this as this incredible show is finally on in the UK. Tuesdays on 5USA. Absolutely brilliant. Make sure you take a gander.

<3 that series!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad   Breaking Bad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment-
Jump to: