Hi ! Welcome to CHILLAX Forum Smile

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take just a few second and register. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like:

- Ability to interact with other CHILLAX members.
- Create new discussions / reply to existing discussions.
- Join the Chatbox. (located at the bottom of the homepage)
- Repetition system: Give positive / negative vote to others' reply.
- Gain points and level up for cool badges as you post more.
- Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more.
- Participate in different competition with all kinds of prizes.
- Be able to use every new features.
- Get full support from us.

PS. REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK / HOMEPAGE THIS WEBSITE !
Hi ! Welcome to CHILLAX Forum Smile

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take just a few second and register. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like:

- Ability to interact with other CHILLAX members.
- Create new discussions / reply to existing discussions.
- Join the Chatbox. (located at the bottom of the homepage)
- Repetition system: Give positive / negative vote to others' reply.
- Gain points and level up for cool badges as you post more.
- Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more.
- Participate in different competition with all kinds of prizes.
- Be able to use every new features.
- Get full support from us.

PS. REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK / HOMEPAGE THIS WEBSITE !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support, Laughter, Connections are the highlights of our active friendly community.
A place where you can leave all your worries behind, and just chill & relax with different people from all over the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaykay
Level 1
Level 1
kaykay

Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. Empty
PostSubject: Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.   Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 am

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Kansas Jayhawk. She asks her students to raise their hands if they're Jayhawks too. Not really knowing what a Jayhawk is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Kristen has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Jayhawk." "Then," asks the teacher, "What are you?" "Why I'm a Missouri Tiger," boasts the little girl. The teacher is perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Kristen why she is a rebel. "Well, my mom and dad are Tigers, so I'm a Tiger too." The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Kristen, "I'd be a Jayhawk."
Back to top Go down
Burndogg
Level 1
Level 1

Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.   Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 am

Laughing So Aggie jokes are adaptable to other conferences.... (or vice versa). Good to know. Smile
Back to top Go down
taniwi
Level 0
Level 0

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.   Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 am

My mom sent this one to me the other day

A little boy was with his dad looking at a litter of kittens. Upon returning home, the little boy could not wait to tell his mother that there were 2 girl kittens and 2 boy kittens.

"How do you know?" asked his mother.

The boy replied, "Daddy picked them up and looked underneath. I think it's printed on the bottom." What a Face
Back to top Go down
purplepanda
Level 0
Level 0

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.   Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:28 am

LOOKING FOR WORK

A doctor from Israel says: "In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut out a man's testicles, we put them into another man, and in six weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person, we put it into another person's head, and in four weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person, we put it into another person's chest, and in two weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us. In the USA we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls. We made him President of the United States, and now the whole country is looking for work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.   Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes and other miscellaneous stuff that may or may not make you smile or laugh.
Page 1 of 1