Hi ! Welcome to CHILLAX Forum Smile

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take just a few second and register. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like:

- Ability to interact with other CHILLAX members.
- Create new discussions / reply to existing discussions.
- Join the Chatbox. (located at the bottom of the homepage)
- Repetition system: Give positive / negative vote to others' reply.
- Gain points and level up for cool badges as you post more.
- Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more.
- Participate in different competition with all kinds of prizes.
- Be able to use every new features.
- Get full support from us.

PS. REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK / HOMEPAGE THIS WEBSITE !
Hi ! Welcome to CHILLAX Forum Smile

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take just a few second and register. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like:

- Ability to interact with other CHILLAX members.
- Create new discussions / reply to existing discussions.
- Join the Chatbox. (located at the bottom of the homepage)
- Repetition system: Give positive / negative vote to others' reply.
- Gain points and level up for cool badges as you post more.
- Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more.
- Participate in different competition with all kinds of prizes.
- Be able to use every new features.
- Get full support from us.

PS. REMEMBER TO BOOKMARK / HOMEPAGE THIS WEBSITE !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support, Laughter, Connections are the highlights of our active friendly community.
A place where you can leave all your worries behind, and just chill & relax with different people from all over the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lebron champ, but wtf?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pjbleek
Level 0
Level 0

Lebron champ, but wtf? Empty
PostSubject: Lebron champ, but wtf?   Lebron champ, but wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 am

This past weeks Sports Illustrated there was an interview with Lebron James regarding his championship and the interview seemed to dwell on his teams (the Heat as well as the Cavaliers)failures in the past. I have read many an article about Championships from the point of view of the winning team, but what I found most intruging about this interview is what Lebron told his team before the tip off of Game #5 (in which the Heat clinched their championship) he told his teammates that they had to play this game as if their families were held hostage and would never be released if they didn't win this game.
How do you feel about what was said by Lebron, was it crazy or.....?
I am not a fan of Lebron nor the Heat but I held the magazine and was like....
Back to top Go down
porterjack
Level 0
Level 0

PostSubject: Re: Lebron champ, but wtf?   Lebron champ, but wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am

Jordan played the game on the court not in the locker room, jordan was a winner and led by example

james is a foolish boy
Back to top Go down
pjbleek
Level 0
Level 0

PostSubject: Re: Lebron champ, but wtf?   Lebron champ, but wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 am

he's got a longggggg way to go before he can be even the same conversation with him....
Back to top Go down
redliner
Level 0
Level 0

PostSubject: Re: Lebron champ, but wtf?   Lebron champ, but wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 am

Hate all you want. Lebron is the best in the league RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
redliner
Level 0
Level 0

PostSubject: Re: Lebron champ, but wtf?   Lebron champ, but wtf? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:55 am

Look at what he has done in his career so far. Look what he did with the CAVS all alone. He turned that place around. He comes to MIA and it takes him a year to get his shit together woking with Wade. The guy has been to how many finals ? He lost ? So what he has what 10 more years to play. What he has done in his career is greatness IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron champ, but wtf?   Lebron champ, but wtf? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lebron champ, but wtf?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports-
Jump to: